Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Shapewear gives us that hourglass figure!

Great shapewear article on the Fashion Blog at sexyshapewear.net:

Physical beauty is the first thing that everyone notices and is something that a few are gifted with. Heads turn twice when a beautiful body passes by. However, most of us are not lucky enough to be endowed with a Marilyn Monroe figure, which is why we have shapewear come to our rescue. Shapewear is something most women, and yes, men too, need to add to their closet. The underclothing is meant to fit the body, and is a perfect body contouring tool. Any bulky flab and sagging skin is gently tightened without any feeling of discomfort. It would be best to call shapewear a magnificent trimming suit.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with this! I swear by shapewear and it has absolutely changed how I shop. I love vintage inspired pieces, so I am really excited to try the new line coming out in the fall Skweez Couture.

    ReplyDelete