Friday, September 13, 2013

The Lingerie Addict: Rago Style 619

During the earliest days of the now famous lingerie blog, The Lingerie Addict, Cora Harrington wrote a review of the Rago style 619 panty brief. Her thoughts, recommendations, and tips should be very helpful if you're considering getting this piece!
"While I do believe the Rago panty girdle is a good buy overall, I also want to make a few brief notes about fit. One, this panty does not come with a cotton crotch, so my female readers would want to be cautious about wearing it for long periods of time. Two, if your hips measure 10″ or more larger than your waist, I’d recommend going up one size. My hip-waist measurements are 28-40″ ,and even then I found the leg openings a bit snug at the back. I had no problems with this panty bunching, riding, or moving about and it gave me great lines under my denim pencil skirt."

http://www.thelingerieaddict.com/2009/07/review-rago-shapette-firm-control-brief.html

No comments:

Post a Comment