Friday, May 16, 2014

Starter Girdles with Light Shaping


If you love the look of a girdle but haven't tried one on yet, this list of recommendations for light shaping girdles could have the perfect introductory piece for you! Elinor, the brilliant blogger behind The Nylon Swish, wrote a guest post on The Lingerie Addict with 5 selections. Here's our favorite flattering quote from her article.

"These girdles vary in design and colour, but they have two things in common – they are all extremely comfortable and they are very easy to put on. As much as I would love to wear my Rago corselette every day, I have a bad habit of hitting the snooze button on my alarm clock far too many times, which means that I never have enough time to shimmy into such a tight garment. However, putting on these looser girdles and then attaching my stockings can be done in a couple of minutes." - Elinor


Read the rest here!
http://www.thelingerieaddict.com/2014/05/wear-girdle-ignore-mother.html

No comments:

Post a Comment