Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Nylon Swish: New to Shapewear?

If you're new to shapewear or vintage lingerie, Elinor has some advice for you! She answers many of the questions you might have about finding the perfect pieces for your desired silhouette. Whether you want to know about one-pieces, bullet bras, corsets, stockings, or something else, she has it covered on her blog, The Nylon Swish.


I’m new to shapewear, help!
"I am well aware that getting into the world of vintage inspired lingerie can be very daunting and that there is a lot to take in;  why would I choose a padded bullet bra over one without padding? Should I buy a long or short girdle? What does ‘firm control’ mean?? Gahhhh!! I give up it’s too scary! Yes I have been there too and it’s no fun. So, this post is designed to answer some of those tricky questions..."
- Elinor 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, every woman wants to look and feel beautiful, So the best shape wear should be used. If you're new to Shapewear or vintage lingerie, then you have to find the perfect pieces for your desired look.

    ReplyDelete