Friday, March 14, 2014

Review by Bunny's Victory: Rago Style 1294

Vintage fashion blog, Bunny's Victory, is run by a New York mom who adores iconic styles. Foundations are the special touch that makes vintage outfits fit like a glove, but certain types of garments can be too much for warmer days. That's why Bunny tried on a Rago style 1294 girdle as a breathable warm weather alternative to her usual foundation garments. She loved it!


"I found both to be extremely comfortable but for the dress I say 100% for the Rago. I loved how much tummy support it gave me. I think there is a difference. What I loved about it also is that it felt so comfortable and it was easy to put on. It was a little tricky to get the zipper up for me, only because my hands weak. It was easy to go up and down the stairs as well. I haven't worn it with the stockings just yet but I have a feeling I will love it even more." - Bunny's Victory

Read more on her blog:
http://bunnysvintagevictory.blogspot.com/2013/07/rago-girdle-review-show-off-your-best.html

No comments:

Post a Comment