Friday, June 1, 2012

Love Your Curves!

It can't be stressed enough how important it is to love your body. Take care of yourself, adorn your body with pride, know you look beautiful and strut your stuff!
With messages left and right telling women they need to change, it's difficult to ignore it all and just know that you're fabulous as you are. When you come to understand that and love yourself, it becomes much easier to nurture your mind and health to improve yourself rather than "fix" yourself.

The famously curvaceous Christina Hendricks has a body type that goes against the new beauty ideal, but the fact that she is absolutely gorgeous is undeniable. She feels the pressure every woman does, and this is what she had to say:
"Sure, I'd be happier with 10 pounds off -- wouldn't every woman? But when I looked at pictures of myself at the Emmys, I thought I looked beautiful. I didn't tear myself apart."


And that's just what every woman should do. There may be a few things you want to change, but that doesn't mean you aren't beautiful. You are. Own it.

Exercise.com also provides some tips on how to keep a voluptuous body in tip-top shape here: http://www.exercise.com/article/love-your-curves


No comments:

Post a Comment